Sunday, April 22, 2007

Today I have to blog...

I think there's some blogging rule that you have to post on your one year blogging anniversary, so I'm back again today. Loved the retro music at Horizons this morning and I think this was a record-setting Sunday in that Pastor Steve played his harmonica with the band now two Sundays in a row. I say let's go for three!

Have you been checking out the Web site lately? Have you noticed that I'm almost always behind these days in getting things posted, updated or removed? I don't want to use the "B" word, however, let me spell it out:

  • School (it's coming up on finals week at UNL and I'm buried under a research paper)
  • Family and other personal issues...just like everyone else
  • Communications @ Horizons...yep, it gets squeezed in (or out as the case can be) at the bottom

If you have an hour a week to devote the our new/cool/rockin' Web site, give me a call or shoot me an email (lmf@neb.rr.com). What do you need to know? Not much, to be honest. You'll need your own high-speed Internet connection and computer and know how to use it. Other than that, you don't have to know any programming languages...it's mostly click and drag, plug and play.

Thanks!

LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home