Saturday, February 24, 2007

Who calls a Horizons snow day??

As I'm watching the snow fall taper off a bit, I thought I'd let you know that we're preparing a few ways to let everyone know about the status of services, classes and Sundaes on Sunday tomorrow.

Pastor Steve will be making the call early tomorrow morning...earlier than most people will normally wake up even for early service. Now that I know what time Steve will be up, I think he understands that I don't want to know THAT early, but sometime around 7-7:30 a.m. the Web site will be updated with information that either everything is cancelled or that everything will remain on schedule.

Steve will be leaving recorded information on the church office phone system so you can either call 420.6600 or check the site. If you have questions, feel free to email me at lmf@neb.rr.com.

LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home