Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bedside blessings

Being stuck in the hospital has changed! Who would have thought you could get free wireless Internet from your hospital bed. The nurses aren't bringing me lattes or anything like that, just the morning newspaper. But being able to read emails or surf sure helps beat the boredom.

Right now, we're trying to give my body time to heal. The medicines take time and some patience. Slowing down is hard. I'm trying not to fight it. Trying to settle in and let God work.

Did you know we have a hospital prayer ministry at Horizons called Hands of Hope? I knew they were an active group of women. What I didn't expect was that I would benefit from their ministry. Today I had a nice visit from Sue B. and Sarah C. We talked and prayed. Their visit blessed my day!

LMF

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Trever Rook said...

Here's praying you get better real soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home