Friday, September 15, 2006

Free For All on the radar

I got a sneak peek at all the clothes, toys, books and kid gear that is set up on tables that fill the Atrium at Horizons. Wow. There's so much stuff there, tomorrow is going to be a blast. There is so much good stuff. Don't miss this if you have kids or a new one on the way.

The Free For All starts at 9 a.m. and will end at 2 p.m. Anything left over will go to the People's City Mission Distribution Center. Coffee will be made early, there are plenty of bags and boxes for your new treasures and remember, bring a friend but leave your money at home.

While I'm writing this, I'm watching the radar for south Lincoln and praying for a safe evening. The sirens are going off now. We are right around O Street, so I'm not about to wake up Mace at this point, but I'll be glued to the TV for the next hour or so until all of this has passed. Nights like this I miss the good ol' California earthquakes I grew up with.

See you at the Free For All tomorrow. For tonight, the basement is looking pretty good.
LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home