Friday, September 29, 2006

God is in the tech details

Lots of techie details to square away in the next few days and then we GO LIVE with our new Web site. It's an exciting time for the eTeam -- it means our huge workload and this racing to get the site launched will be done. It'll change our pace from a sprint to a relaxed distance run. Creation is a lot more difficult than maintenance.

With my new, relaxed pace I'm going to read more. I took this semester off from UNL to get a breather, gain back some margin in my life and reconnect with friends and family. Our communications team is more than blogs and Web sites so there are some other areas where I need to focus.

So here's the bottom line: the new site is coming online soon. Pray for a smooth launch. Pray for the eTeam here and the programmers in Chicago. And once you see the new site, let us know what you think.

Go God!
LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home