Monday, July 09, 2007

What's your excuse?

I haven't blogged in more than a month. I have some good excuses...

...I've got some personal things going on (excuse). Some things you blog about, other things are best saved for the weekly therapy session. I guess you can say I have issues.

...I spent last week in the hospital (excuse). I got bit by a mosquito at the Pinewood Bowl despite the efforts of hundreds of people bathing in DEET-laced sprays (whine) and me breathing the stuff for a few hours (issue).

...I'm in summer school at UNL (excuse). OK, it's sign language, not nuclear physics, but still I'm in school, I have a test every week and now I've missed an entire week taking my A+ down to an A- (issue + whine).

Right now, life is sort of smacking me in the face (whine) letting me know I'm human (excuse) and forcing me to look at myself critically (issue). It's good for me we have a God who doesn't expect perfection. Real good.

LMF

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to at least see that you're able to blog again! I've missed it, believe it or not!
Welcome back among the living! I hope you're back on your feet and feeling better.

 
At Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home