Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Power Lab -- Night 3

Hello from the lab!

Wow! Power Lab was pumped up tonight!! God was definitely in the House!! The Horizons' Kids Helping Kids project is amazing...don't forget to bring your offering and books tomorrow!! I have some great science books I'm going to bring!

I hope everyone enjoyed all of our experiments! I'm learning SO much about all of Jesus' powers!! Jesus gives us the power to be thankful, the power to be helpful and tonight we learned about the power to be brave ~ which is especially important when dealing with mice!! EEK!!

I can't wait to see everyone again tomorrow and learn more about Jesus' other miraculous powers! And I hope everyone brings a friend or two so we can reach 425! I really want to see Bob and Karl dress up as girls....now that's an experiment!!

Well I better get back to my test tubes...Harold is supposed to be watching them for me but I think I just heard a crash!!

See you all tomorrow back in the lab!!
~Professor Wilma~
(Nikki Ford)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Steve Todd said...

I love having the blog and pics for VBS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home