Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Toddlers and 2s

Hi, my name is Jaime Frey. I am the new Toddlers and 2s program teacher. I am so excited as our new program is well under way. I have been a part of the Horizons community for about a year now. I grew up in Humboldt, NE. Cory and I have been married nine years and have two children, Katie (4) and Hunter (2 1/2). I previously taught first and second grade with Lincoln Public Schools and am now a preschool teacher.
In Toddlers and 2s we are working to introduce Bible truths to children aged 18 months through 2 years in ways that are simple enough to keep their interest, yet meaningful enough that they begin to understand how much God loves them. We are doing this through songs, bible stories and hands-on activities. Please join us by volunteering in our room and by praying for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home