Friday, June 16, 2006

It's vacation time

Hey all,

Just to let you know, the family and I'll be leaving on a jet plane tomorrow for Seattle until Thursday. I've got some administrative help to keep up the blog, but hang in there if things are a bit slow to post. I'll be within spitting distance of Microsoft HQ but as I understand it, we'll have limited Internet access.

Upon my return, I'll be knee-deep in writing/rewriting/editing the content for the new Web site. Anyone wishing to jump in and help with that may email me next week, Friday or give me a call at home, or contact the office, 420.6600, and leave a message for me. We need to write briefly about every facet of Horizons, so there's lots to do. We are definitely ontrack for a late Sept. launch of the new site.

Later I'll have the last youth mission update.
Have a great week.
LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home