Thursday, August 17, 2006

Early Sunday church for cyclists and others

Sunday will be week three of the early Sunday a.m. church for those on the go: cyclists, walkers, joggers, even drivers like me are welcome.

Pastor Steve will be back and I caught an earful of Worship Team rehearsal tonight so I can tell you that Trish and Rebecca will be providing the music for early church. Don't miss that. Last time I heard Rebecca sing, I was floored. She has a beautiful voice and a real heart for God.

The 30-min. service starts at 8 a.m. on the lawn east of the church building and north of the parking lot. If we get rain again this week, we'll move into the building and use one of the DiscoveryZone classrooms. If you're not familiar with Horizons, we're located at 3200 Grainger Parkway.

See you bright and early Sunday!
LMF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home